CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 1, 2007

Consumed with learning

Back to school back to school.
One week to relax and now I am back in action, in class from 8:30a.m. to 4p.m. I am currently taking A.C.S.- Anthropology, Christology, Soteriology taught by the one and only Dr. Wayne Strickland


I am reading this:


and this:


So I am a bit consumed with it all.
This weekend I will ride a Ferris wheel and I think that makes everything better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe man I've that Darwin book from when I took that class. To bad I didn't think about it earlier cause you could have totally borrowed it and saved some moolah! Well good luck wit hthe crazyness of Stickland for 8 hours a day!

Andy Thompson said...

the bitters are sweetish bitters by gaia herbs, you mix them with luke warm/hot water which results in a tea that you drink before or after meals or whenever you feel that you have acid or indigestion. good luck!

erik said...

I could never have gone thru summer school at Multnomah. Way to stick with the determination and focus.. Soon you will be done.. Very soon. It was great to see you both for some Apple-tizers last night!

Sammy said...

Oh man, that picture of Strickland makes me want to eat a pineapple. Or become a dispensationalist.

Enjoy your class. You'll need to find a classmate with whom you may regularly share side-comments. Admit it: you're addicted to Summer-Strickland!