CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 17, 2007

What's the gorge?

Today I felt like we had gorged ourselves when we had some friends over last night. So I proposed to Kevin that we head to the gorge to work it off with a rigorous hike. To my proposal Kevin asked "What's the gorge?" I paused, thought to myself well it is a gluttonous meal- much like the meal consumed the night before of shrimp scampi, ciabatta bread, and raspberry ice cream:



But it is also the canyon 30 miles East that the Columbia river runs through:



I explained- "You know, the place we hike near Multnomah Falls." As soon as the slight confusion was gone we changed clothes and drove East to hike Elowah falls. It was beautiful and any guilt that remained from our hefty meal has dissipated. Man I love Oregon!

1 comments:

erik said...

Oregon is pretty great!! Never should you leave.. Ahem, Ahem... I hear MBC has a seminary program... Maybe Kev could go there~ HA HA. I'm only kidding of course. Glad to hear you both had a great Sunday. Looking forward to MMMM Night!