CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Be-Ach

Mama's in the O R and yesterday she, Kevin and I adventured out to the beach. We walked possibly a total of 18-20 miles. I kid you not. My mom is crazy! She insisted on walking to the spot on the beach where Kevin proposed to me. I told her we should drive there, but hey she won't back down from some stinking beach walk.

Here's a pic of the adventurer's:


It was such a fun day. On Friday I cooked some yummy yummy shrimp scampi and we played a fun game that resulted in a face off of Kevin vs. Cheryl in who knows me better. It was hilarious. (mom is very competitive) We'll just say they each won in their own right.

Now mom is with J&K and the bowz. Kevin and I are taking it easy. All in all a great long weekend, thus far.

2 comments:

Sammy said...

Tell Kevin to close his mouth or a seagull may make a home in it!!

melody said...

Sam- Kevin said to "close your mouth." With love I'm sure.