CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Why We (ought to) Keep Our Dreams to Ourselves

I've always been a dreamer. Not in the sense that I lay in fields imagining myself as an astronaut, or a broadway performer. I dream during sleep to the point that at times I wake up exhausted from the story lines I have followed throughout my sleeping hours. Kevin frequently listens to me share my dreams with him in the morning as I add more and more of the details I recall. I have recurrent dreams, I have dreams that continue from night to night.

On Sunday morning (mother's day) I woke up after having the dream I mentioned in my previous post. I thought it was cute. That is all. I did not intend to encourage (or pressure) anyone into wanting or having children. It was just a dream that to me- followed the theme of mother's day. Have kids, don't have kids, it's up to you. I have no opinion on how anyone else should live their lives.

And I can live with that dream being "about me." Actually, to me that is not a negative thing. I am not about re-editing, or censoring my material so, feel free to pretend that I had a dream that I was pregnant. A dream I do have at least once every few weeks. I doubt that is shocking to anyone who knows me.

1 comments:

Tiff said...

yes yes and yes!!!