CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Can't Take the Heat?


I think I am a HUGE wuss when it comes to weather. These past two days have been hot, hot, hot here. And I am such a little baby about it. I woke up at 3 a.m., too hot and proceeded to throw a tantrum about how hot it was even with a fan on me. When I got out of bed this morning I was ready to kill because of my discomfort. It's sad because I grew up in California without AC but back then I could lay around all day in the dark eating otter pops. Anyway I guess I am just adjusting, and it's only May! We thought about putting a baby pool in our apartment, I can't think of any problems with that, can you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally know what you mean. It has been in the 90's here the past few days and though I am loving the sunshine, the stinking hot apartment is a bit too much. I think that it has been warmer in our apt than outside despite three turbo charge fans! Maybe you could have a squirt gun fight with those adorable children that live near you :)

tiffany clark said...

or maybe you could have a squirt gun fight with kevin!

Cheryl Thompson said...

Bring in the pool and break out the squirt guns and go to it! Put ice cubes in the pool. Also, go sit in Starbucks, a movie theater or a mall and use up their air con.

I really feel for you, Missy!!