CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Free-Lance

Yesterday I got an e-mail with good news. Sometimes, when you are looking for a job, and there seem to be none in sight, good news can totally change your day. The e-mail was from the editor of a magazine. Sometime during the fall months I sent a manuscript to a magazine, and she just wanted to let me know that they are buying it! So, come October 18, my article will be the cover story for the magazine. So I am pretty happy about that. Keep in mind that for every one story a writer gets published there are about four others that have been rejected.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice one!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I'm so excited for you! What's the story about?