CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Mom, I can't see you today, and because I wish I could send you flowers today I wanted to show you the flowers I would send.

Sorry the card I sent is late :(
I hope you do have a really wonderful day today.

Kristin, Happy soon-to-be-Mother's Day! I can't wait to meet the little cutie who is kicking the heck out of your tummy.

Nancy, Happy Mother's Day, I could not ask for a better mom-in-law.

And to my sisters (Stepha and Whit) I had a dream last night that one of you announced you were pregnant... I'm not telling who.

4 comments:

Cheryl Thompson said...

Thank you for the flowers! They are beautiful and I think they will last a long time. I am going to enjoy looking at them. You are a sweet, loving daughter. Be blessed, Missy!
Mom

Unknown said...

I think you want to be pregnant; most dreams are about yourself, including all the stageplayers within... Oh, and i will blog a bit today! Sorry for the lazy delay. :)

melody said...

Oh touché, my dear. Yeah, you better blog!

Tiff said...

I have to agree with Stephanie about the whole dream thing....dun dun dun