CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Man With A Truck

I was checking out Craigslist for the L.A./Pasadena area and I saw this self-promotion.

Reply to: sale-585691852@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-02-24, 7:16PM PST


Lets face it, you love to shop.....You live for new stuff...as a friend I'll tell you, you should just get rid of everything and get ALL new stuff....You deserve it, I'm serious and you know it!

and than I will help you....BECAUSE....
I am Man W/ a TRUCK in LA.

You are lucky you found me! Mark ***-***-**** or **********@yahoo.com

I have dolly's, straps, blankets and rope. I can fit beds, dressers, dining tables, washers 2 large couches .....etc.....,I fit allot-a you know what! So for whatever you buy out there in our greater Los Angeles Area and beyond. Call me...

Look, I make your life easy, I'm ready and prepared. We can do this! Its the new Yoga! Now go and buy something you can't fit in your car and I'll come help ya out. (Refrigerators...up to 16QF and within about 3 miles on surface streets)

Many references and 70% of my business is call backs and referrals, this is what I do and I can do it with you~

Thank You!

This is half of his business card, I cut the first half to protect his phone number. I cannot in good conscience recommend that you ever allow your dog to ride in the bed of a truck with a dresser, a lamp and a couch. Fido's gonna get squished.


Just to prove his point, he included this.



I love Craigslist.

0 comments: