CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I dunno

Not much to say here. Kevin and I got walloped with a gross respiratory, super exhausting, icky- flu. He got it first and had to take off two days of work. Over the weekend we took turns lying on the couch and then on a make-shift bed on our floor. I am on day five of being sick and I am just beginning to feel well enough to stand while doing dishes. Ugh I forgot how horrible the flu really is. Poor Kevin probably should not have started back at work on Monday but he's a trooper.

On Sunday Kevin was checking out our "music" channels on our comcast cable. In our drowsy-sick state '80s rock anthems seemed to be the perfect sound track to our morning. As we were listening, our hand-me-down t.v. (which had been hinting at its looming death by distorting our picture to the point that we could not read words, or see scores on the screen) made a whining noise, a pop and then died. We thought it was rather poetic that a t.v. that was probably made in the '80s died while playing a rock anthem.

I have already packed 10 boxes, and we are moving in less than two weeks! We reserved our U-haul, and car dolly. We are towing my car so that we can ride together in the van. And we are trying to visit our favorite people and places here before we are gone. It is overwhelming and exciting. I am so anxious about finding a job in Pasadena, but I have to focus on keeping our move organized- at least that keeps me busy.

0 comments: