CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Away From Her

Kevin and I watched the movie "Away From Her" last night. It is the story of a couple who after 45 years of marriage have to live apart when the wife develops alzheimers. It is one of the most beautiful movies I have ever seen. The music that plays throughout perfectly compliments the emotion of each new scene. I cried through most of the movie, but I was not left feeling depressed. I especially recommend this movie to anyone who is married.

3 comments:

Cheryl Thompson said...

Yes! We saw it and we loved it, although it is sad. Julie Christie is up for an Oscar for her performance. It was lovely!
Mom

melody said...

I am so happy to hear that mom. To be honest I thought I would cry over my grandparents, or you and dad, but I found myself crying over the potential of having to say goodbye to my love- my husband. I want to watch it again!

erik said...

Maybe we shall rent that one... Sounds better than "Scoop" already! We just watched "Reign Over Me." With Sandler and Cheadle. Its also quite good! Erin Cried- but not all the way thru.