CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 8, 2008

The Birds

Alfred Hitchcock's movie "The Birds" scared the living daylights out of me when I saw it. Ever since I have been scared of birds, specifically crows.

Every once in a while- ok so maybe every other day. I hear a whistle blown three times in our parking lot. It is our apartment manager calling the neighborhood birds to the seed and crusty bread she has scattered outside her front door. As soon as she whistles, crows start cawwing and dive bombing right at our building.

I'll be honest, it scares me. Plus I think it's kind of weird.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaa....these are the weirdos that we need to brighten our every-day lives!

melody said...

that's the truth tiff.

erik said...

I think that would scare anyone... Hope there are no bird women on in the student housing area... WEIIIIRRD!