CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Fall!

I love LOVE fall. When Kevin and I first discussed marriage, I knew it HAD to happened in the fall. The air is crisp, and fall has its own smell. I love to look outside and watch leaves caught up in the wind twirling up and down in the street. When I was growing up fall meant that the holidays were coming soon. My mom always decorated our house with leaves and pumpkins. We burned candles and logs in the fireplace.

Kevin and I were tipped off by a friend recently that Goodwill is a great place to buy fall decorations. The next day we headed out to two of our favorite Goodwill's. We sorted through all the decorations and found some great items!
Meet Bobby:

He is really Bobby2, last October mom gave us a scarecrow for our garden but he succumbed to Oregon's elements, and he's no longer with us.









This close up is really for Andy and Whitney. I thought you could appreciate his little dreads.

4 comments:

erik said...

The fall decor of the Martin Manor... Much like a Bouquet of flavor. Definately pleasing to the pallete of the eyes... No - I haven't been wine tasting..

melody said...

Martins manor...eh hem

Cheryl Thompson said...

Melody! What a lovely little home you have! I love all the decorations and I THANK you for sharing these pictures with us!
Mom

Whitney said...

aww, you're good at decorating! Love the dreds pumpkin. You inspired me, even though I just used 3 fake pumpkins and colored xmas lights for my decorations :/