CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Of Minor Note

When you comfort yourself by saying; "maybe it is just stuck in my eyelid" you know you've got a problem on your hands. This morning as I sipped my coffee and chatted with Kevin I noticed the vision in my right eye seemed a bit off. It was a little blurry like when some goo gets lodged between my contact and my pupil. I decided to investigate further the cause of the blurriness. I looked into my right eye and noticed I did not see a contact lens. I began to poke at my cornea in a dragging motion, hoping the lens was there and I just couldn't see it. But, no such luck. The lens was gone. I began to wonder where it could be, in my eyelid? On my pillow? I have yet to find it. I will be a glasses wearer until I can make it to the eye doctor. I think it may be fun if the lens turns up in some awkward place.

2 comments:

erik said...

I hate the goo!!! I also can relate to those pesky contact lenses... I hope there is a contact aftermath blog coming sometime ha ha ha!

sage said...

I hope you find it... sounds tricky to try to find something when your vision is impaired by said thing. Good luck.

Earlier in the summer a couple guys came out from Portland to work in Jackson and we played poker with them. One of them was Swedish and he took all our money. We didn't like the Swede very much and we vowed not to let "outsiders" play poker with us again after that. He and his friend were from Multnomah and I tried to describe you and Kevin to them. I liked him up until the money taking part. He also didn't like playing with girls. Not a nice Swede.