CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Wild Horse Canyon Retreat

Here are some pics from our weekend in Eastern Oregon!

Kevin and I were happy to get out to the dry, hilly, environment to the East of us.

This is the path to the sports pavilion. I don't even want to know what their water bill is each month to keep the grounds this green.

I was a happy little lady on vacation.

This is one of the ziplines. First we were told it is the longest in Oregon, by the end of the weekend everyone was exclaiming it is the longest IN THE WORLD!

What? We really like to kiss, sheesh.

We caught this sunset on the drive home. It was gorgeous.

1 comments:

Cheryl Thompson said...

I love these pictures of you guys. I have tell you that Grandma Thiessen (my grandmother whom you never met) had a plaque on her wall in the kitchen that said, "Kissin' don't last, good cookin' do." Fortunately, at your house, there are both!