CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Back To School, Back To School

I've got my lunch packed up, my shoes tied tight.
Hope I don't get in a fight.

Tomorrow morning I am off to school. My final semester of college. Barring any disaster (failing) I will soon be a graduate, with a degree in my grubby little hand. In many ways I am surprised I've made it this far. School has never come easy for me and I am really proud to be looking down the mountain I have climbed for the past five years. Soon it will be over, and I will be at the bottom of an equally large mountain- full-time employment.

This semester is very important, and I am going to be very busy. What does this mean for the blog? (You may be asking yourself). I don't know. I can assume that I will be majorly cutting down the blogging time. Either way this time will be an adventure, with quite a few exciting things to come.

4 comments:

erik said...

How exciting!!! And what an adventure.. I was bored enough to start a blog tonight! Anyways congrats on the new chapter of life! Erin and I will look forward to the verbal blog opportunities we get!!

megan said...

I'll take what I can get - love what you write!
Last semester, huh? You've come a long way baby! Hope you enjoy it amidst the busy-ness ~

Whitney said...

uhg I also, will forever sing that song this time of year. back to school, back to school...

Cheryl Thompson said...

Keep climbing that last little bit and when you get to the top in December Dad and I will be there to dance a happy dance and cheer for you!
HOORAY!!