CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A Lesson On Heredity From Will I Am

I was trying to remember the basics of genetics when "I got it from my mama" came on the radio. What a relief.

The song begins with Will I Am asking that ever important question:

"Baby where’d you get your body from?
Tell me where’d you get your body from"

To which a syrupy voiced poppy young female sings back:

"I got it from my mama.
I got it from my mama.
I got it from my mama.
I got it got it…"

Will I Am is beginning to understand:

"Mommy lookin good from her head to her feet.
She forty-four, but she still lookin sweet.
And you can tell her daughter aint even at her peak.
Cause her mama lookin so hot, packin that heat.
So be a good girl and thank your mama."

He takes it one step further to explain to us how this works.

"If the girl real fine,
Nine times out of ten,
She fine just like her mama.

And if her mama real ugly,
I guarantee ya she gon’ be ugly like her mama.

If the girl real pretty,
Nine times out of ten,
She pretty like her mama."

Oh, right. Thanks Will I Am.

I would give a link to a video on YouTube but it is really just a sad attempt for him to dance with bikini-clad women, and relax in a lounge chair looking like a broke-down Germaine Dupree.

3 comments:

Cheryl Thompson said...

Hey, you surpass anything yo' mama ever had goin' on.

melody said...

Oh man mom. You are too cute. And I have seen pictures of you when you were my age...you're not fooling anyone. You were (and are) a hottie. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Melody, reading things like this makes me miss you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. I'm jealous of EVERYONE that gets to be around you whilst thinking of things like this. No hard feelings to Kevin though, he's entitled...everyone else sucks. No wait, maybe I suck. WE NEED TO GO TO PORTLAND!!!!
Ok, I'm going to go now before I cry. Love you!!!!