CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 3, 2007

Woah....Starbucks

After I dropped off Kevin at work this morning I drove past a new drive-thru Starbucks. I was thoroughly creeped out as I saw a group of half-dead humans gathered at the building that holds the substance they are all so addicted to. There was a line of cars wrapped around the building and 5 or 6 people stood at the take out window. As I drove past slowly I looked to my right to see pedestrians ready to cross the street to join the zombies. One man had this blank stare on his face as though all he could see was the green neon sign calling him forward. He nearly walked into the side of my car in his attempt to make it to his morning mecca.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i'll post a comment right after i get some coffee, brb.

Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
melody said...

Hey Whit...sorry to delete your comment. But we haven't decided on a school yet. So, I don't want to confuse people!

Anonymous said...

I'm confused. I thought we had agreed that we were starting a commune. What's this talk about schools?

Tara said...

that was thoroughly entertaining.... i just got back from starbucks and i did walk in feeling like a zombie....i'm a proud addicted zombie though..