CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Sometimes You'll Get A Ride

Update: So I called the tow company at 11 a.m. they called at 1 p.m. to let me know a truck was on its way. The truck arrived at 1:30. At 2:00 My mechanic called to say I blew out a belt and pulley. At 3:00 he called to say it was finished. At 3:30 Kevin called to say he had a ride home, from a co-worker who happens to live in Clackamas- also where our car was. Things were working out swimmingly. She drove us out there, and our mechanic happens to be on the street she lives on! So weird, I thought it would be a huge inconvenience for us to get a ride. The Lord is very good and even though we had to spend some money it will all work out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! It was a belt, how funny that I was actually right. I guess I can add car diagnostic to my list of many talents. Hahaha, just kidding, I'm so glad it worked out ok!

Ryan said...

My car broke down this day before too. My little matching car. How strange. My other friend who has the same car, but white had the same thing happen to her, only a few days earlier. Hmmm... by the by. Have you gotten any ridiculously fun email lately?