CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Welcome to this tent

This one is for you Megan!

With pits wide open!
Welcome to this tent
We'll show you **** and ****** *****!
With pits wide open
Under the flashlight

Picture this meggy meggy- You, arrive back to a tiny tent, shared by me, you, and Tiff. You un-zip the tent to see two giggling girls laying on their sleeping bags, writing inappropriate songs to Creed's "With Arms Wide Open." Yes, this was the reality of a certain trip to Mexico, and I do hope you remember this memory that is quite dear to me. If you don't remember the words that have been bleeped, let me know and I'll e-mail you to refresh your memory.

2 comments:

megan said...

LOL!I'm sitting alone in my room laughing out loud! Of course I remember that ... one of my fonder mexico memories do doubt :) What brought that to mind? Oh my gosh, so fun to think about that. Does it feel like a long time or short time ago? Like another life to me ... but one that I cherished. Thanks for the happy today :)

melody said...

Weird as it sounds, I thought of our little song yesterday, after I had seen your response to the Sanjaya blog. Then when I saw your comment about the necklace I knew I HAD to blog this too. You know, it feels like a short time ago, but then I think about it and so much has changed in all of our lives since. I mean we are living in three very different places now. But as you said, it is my favorite Mexi-memory.