CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 14, 2007

Seattle, Space Needle, Sanjaya, Suttens

On Saturday morning we hopped in a car with Erik and Erin. We drove up to Seattle and our first stop was the Space Needle for some lunch. Kevin being the smarty that he is, thought we should walk around the a little more before taking off. Well, thank goodness we did! We were lucky enough to happen upon an autograph signing for the one, the only- Sanjaya! If you don't know now you know. Please enjoy the video I shot, and note his shimmy as he walks toward the girls.

Wow

It was special to say the least. Regardless of what you (or I) think of him it is pretty nuts to see a faux celebrity, in person.

I will apologize to erin, I don't know who that guy was...I just assumed you were using straight and not strait...silly me

5 comments:

erik said...

Great Blog Entry.. That is not Erin's space though for the record-she is so much more beautiful than that guy with glasses?! ha ha ha! I love the SHIMMY! (on the tube- when that video ends it shows Sanjaya dancing with Drag Queens.)

Anonymous said...

So no worries on putting up the wrong page. I missed seeing my alter ego though, sad. Anyways the trip was grand, the company fabulous and the entertainment oh so happy in an old school kind of way, if you know what I mean.

Whitney said...

lol I love the shimmy for the eight-year-old girls!

megan said...

LOVE the shimmy! those girls will never forget it :)

Unknown said...

he weighs as much as an 8 yr old girl lolz