CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

They work hard for the money

This morning I dropped Kevin off at work. Each day I take him to work by 7a.m. Each day as I leave I drive past a large construction site. His hospital, Adventist Medical Center is doubling the size of its current building, see? This morning as I drove past the site, which is a little more developed than this



I saw all the construction crew gathered in a circle stretching together, doing stretches similar to this



How cute is that? Just imagine orange vests, hard hats, big men and women, gathered together facing each other as they stretch for the day. I loved it!

3 comments:

erik said...

That's hilarious!!!! A good reminder that when operating heavy cranes-- to stretch our wrists! I wonder if they get injured on the job if the hospital tends to their injury free of charge?

melody said...

so you must be new to the American health care system Erik. Not even a consultation is free of charge

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.