CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 6, 2008

Hired!



I got the job! You may recall a small blurb asking for prayer regarding a position I applied for. Well, I was offered the position today. Monday morning I head to HR to fill out all the paperwork.

I am the new "Team and Office Operations Coordinator" for Residential Community (housing) here at Fuller. I am so thankful to finally have a job- and one that I am thrilled to begin. Some of the best parts to this job are that I can walk to work, it takes four minutes, and every holiday Kevin has off of school, I have off of work. This weekend I will have to buy some new work shirts for this new climate. I finally feel at home in Pasadena, and like I have a purpose for being here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you for all of your hard work in finding this great job. They are so lucky to have such a hard working, intelligent woman working for them. Congratulations!

Tiff said...

So happy for you Mel!!!
Also, please watch "Dan in Real Life"
and "The Holiday". They wont let you down!

Bern Thompson said...

CONGRATS!!!
Love,
DAD

melody said...

Tiff- I've seen and LOVE both. So I'm good.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! I hope your first day went marvelously!

Jonathan said...

congrizats!