CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Meet Peep


My cell phone started majorly sucking a week ago (maybe longer) when I could no longer see the screen, and I was hearing that voicemails and text messages were not being received. On one day in particular, Kevin called me 5 times, and to look at my sad little phone you would think no one had called in days. So, we thought about our options- and we decided it was time for an upgrade. My iPhone is even better than the commercials make it out to be. I love it. I will refrain from listing the minutiae of why I love it so much, because I doubt you want to know about the timer, or my daily calendar. But if you do, call me! No, seriously, call me. I love talking on the phone now. If I were not smart I might actually post my phone number to force you to call me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for new phones! My cute little phone died yesterday of a similar disease as yours. My new phone is not quite a cool as yours but it did come with an Usher song on it and according to the guys who sold it to me that's really cool :)

Jonathan said...

I just downgraded!!! My new (not sure when it was new) phone is a free one from a friend who works for ATT wireless. Then phone is still branded cingular so it is at least 2 years old and has no camera! BUT it has SPEAKERPHONE! I love not having any money!!! YEAH!

Whitney said...

I like the iphone but not as much as my "hot" pink razor Andy got for me after he left my silver one in his swim trunks! haha.

Unknown said...

Hi Peep!! Nice to meet you. Unico is excited to say hello as well. Hope to see you soon! We can do some texting and etc.

luv,
Steph