CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Hotties

We got an e-mail from our amazing wedding photographer letting us know he has launched a new website. Kevin and I were super excited to see we are hot enough to make the site! Yes! You should check us out If you go to his portfolio, and under the engagements category click "featured" and then go to Melody and Kevin- it has our whole engagement session. Then, if you hit up the weddings category you'll find a select few photos in the gallery section. There's even a sweet photo of dad taking pictures.

Anyway, Joel is amazing and we definitely recommend him. As soon as I get my rear in gear we will have an album from him too. Oh, I feel sick thinking about how I haven't done that yet! blech.

1 comments:

erik said...

When I read the title of this blog- I imediately thought to myself- oh! that was nice of her to call us that! Ha ha! just kidding! ese.