CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 13, 2007

eww. eww. eww. ewwwww.

Alright, well Melissa headed to the doctor and found out her hand is displaced. So that's pretty gross, but her arm was so swollen they could not set the bone that day. The doctor explained she needed to wear a soft cast and ice her arm for two days. At the end of those two days her fingers looked like lil' smokies. Side note: the funny thing is the day she broke her arm she called me and said "hey, I think I broke my arm, what should I do?" Pretty sure she was in shock. The next day she unwrapped her arm to show me an arm that looked like a small roller coaster...yeah, you think you broke it??... Anyway, the swelling wouldn't go down, a week later and she went to the doctor yesterday to have her arm...umm re-set. You know, re-broken. So, the lesson here, break your bones when you're a kid, and not when you are 20+. It will be more than you can handle.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!