CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 31, 2007

California.....

So I am at my parents house in California, the weather is unbelievable and yesterday for lunch I got a salad and iced tea at a restaurant. Strange as it may sound, such a meal is hard to find in Portland. After sleeping for some 10 hours last night I was woken up with Abby in my bed. She was quite excited to be up on the cloud bed, since she is not usually allowed. Today Gma&Gpa are stopping by to say hello. I miss my Kevin so much but I know I will see him soon. It's weird to sleep in a bed alone now. I think last night I was much too sleepy to realize I was alone. I am off to eat some lunch and try my hand at some homework.

p.s. I love you kevin!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you too honey