CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

If theology could kill...

I would be its victim today. On Friday morning I will be flying to Oakland to spend the weekend with two of my best friends, maybe you know them- Bern and Cheryl (better known as mom and dad). Plus I get to see Matt and Stepha and who can forget my little Abby dog?? I can't wait, but what it means for me is that I have to write a huge paper between now and then. Have you ever had to tackle the themes of John? OK, so have you been told to show your professor something in the text he hasn't seen before? And the professor happens to have a doctorate in New Testament theology!! Aggh. Yeah, so I've got a good 15-20 pages to write, and read through the book of John 5 more times. It can be slightly overwhelming.

But I take breaks for YouTube Laughs

1 comments:

Whitney said...

"Can you tell me how to check for a hernia? Bueno!" lol