CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tagged! Thank Goodness.

Whitney "tagged" me, and I have to say I'm glad! I have been in a blogger's rut. I have so much to write about- a trip to Portland, seeing that little baby, tiny Christmas trees, and paparazzi run-in's. But honestly I couldn't even work up the nerve to click on the link to my own blog on my bookmarks bar. So, let me work through this list, and then maybe I will feel free to write for the first time in almost two(!) months.

5 Things I want to do before I die...
1. Have at least one baby
2. Show Kevin 81 Budge St.
3. Snorkel with sea turtles
4. Travel overseas at least once more with my parents
5. Learn to drive a race car

5 Things I can do...
1. Bake
2. Pick colors that match based on memory
3. Memorize numbers like it's nobody's business
4. Impersonations
5. Plan events for as many as 1200 people

5 things I can not do...
1. Willingly enter a cave, submarine, or any small space
2. Teach (please don't try to convince me otherwise)
3. Sit still
4. Take exams
5. Run without an inhaler

5 things that attract me to my hubby
1. His brown eyes
2. His sense of humor
3. His selflessness
4. His desire to learn
5. His playful attitude

5 things I say Most Often
1. Sans
2. No problem (I hate it! Just say "you're welcome" Melody!)
3. Seriously
4. Make good choices
5. Goob (when referring to weird/dumb people)

5 Celebrity Crushes (click on the names for a pic)
1. Braylon Edwards
2. Hugh Jackman
3. Daniel Craig
4. Lebron James
5. George Clooney

I tag... (though I am skeptical of any of them participating)
1. Kevin
2. Stephanie
3. Mom
4. Kristin
5. Matt

4 comments:

Bern Thompson said...

It's a start! Waiting for the tale of the paparazzi encounter . . .

Cheryl Thompson said...

I'm sorry, I don't know what "tag" is.

Love your lists!! They speak volumes on their own.

melody said...

"tag" means I want you to fill out the same list!

Kristin said...

Ha! I will surprise you and do it! : )