CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 5, 2008

K-k-k-krazy Kitties

Dad asked in my last post to write an update. But truly, my life is in such transition right now that I am not sure what to say. One funny thing is that I received my diploma in the mail. That in itself is not particularly funny, but it appears as though they have given me a degree for things I did not study. My diploma reads "Bachelor of Science in Biblical Studies- Educational Ministries" I studied Bible and Theology, and Journalism. So... I am waiting to hear back on why I have been credited for the wrong work.

Anyway, all seriousness aside, and to the real reason I am blogging today. I have found a website that warms my heart and I will just let you enjoy it for yourself. After you read about the package you will want to click on "the wigs." And if you are still interested, or especially if your name is Stephanie click on "about us" and click on the link to Yoshi's 2008 Calendar.

4 comments:

Tiff said...

melody, how do you "just come across" these things? my heart is warmed

Tiff said...

it was too dramatic. i had to get rid of it. Its quite possible i might still show up!

erik said...

Wow- Kitty Models and Hair/Costume lines.. I must say- our moe will forever be naked compared to Yoshi's calendar collection... Wow. If there is anything Erin and/or I could do to help either of you in this crazy transition- let us know!

Anonymous said...

It's SOLD OUT. Suck-a-thon 2008. Oh well. Maybe Coco will make his debut for 2009.