CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Dishes!

Ever since we got married Kevin and I have been on an (unofficial) hunt for dishes. We were lucky enough that my mom loaned us a set of dishes that we have been using for the last year. We like them, but always looked for dishes anyway.

I am very very picky. And Kevin is kind of picky. We both love modern design, ethnic prints and patterns, and classic colors. Which is pretty much a lot to ask for. Yesterday I finally found my perfect dishes. We bought them for a ridiculous steal at one-fifth the retail price. I am happy happy happy. Here they are:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM!

erik said...

I was going to say - I bet erin would love these.... But now I don't need too. We look forward to the next time we get to see you kids... Hopefully before the send off??? Any date decided for that yet?

Cheryl Thompson said...

These are BEAUTIFUL! They are as unique as I would expect from you, Melody. I'm now very glad that you didn't get the dishes you registered for, pretty as they were. These say so much about who you and Kevin are.
Mom