CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sludge

I left off yesterday mentioning cleaning my oven. This is one of the worst cleaning tasks I have EVER done. It is so disgusting, and I would like to recommend that all renters (or anyone with an oven that is not self-cleaning) clean your oven regularly. I just assumed that my oven wouldn't be too bad. My rationale was, "We've only been here for one year," "I always use a baking dish or cookie sheet," "It doesn't look that bad." Well it was bad, really bad and I have been working on it over the past two days. As a bonus I did wake up with very sore muscles which was nice.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

forget that. isn't that what the deposit is for?

melody said...

Yeah, except when you REALLY REALLY need that deposit back.

Kristin said...

I used this disgusting but very effective oven-cleaning spary from Winco and left it on for like 3 hours when I cleaned ours before we moved. Yuck. Sorry you had to battle a nasty oven. : (