CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Cuties


Ok, I know I am totally guilty of neglecting my blog. Such a hypocrite. I complain about blogs that are not regularly updated, and here I am. We just haven't loaded pics from the camera onto a computer, and I still haven't taken any pics of the actual apartment. I hope to remedy this soon.

Anyway, our new studio is on the bottom floor in the middle of our complex. We live in a multi-international community with residents representing countries such as Ethiopia, Korea, and Romania to name a few countries. There are a bunch of little Korean kids who ride bikes and run around our apartment all day. I can't quite tell you how cute it is to hear small children speaking and squealing Korean, while they play.

2 comments:

Cheryl Thompson said...

Wait a while before you decide to adopt...

Cheryl Thompson said...

Need...pics...of....new....hair style