CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 12, 2007

Interning Is G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S...yes

Yesterday was just another day at the office, complete with my very own photo shoot. I do feel a modelling career coming on. How can I deny my talents any longer?? I came into work and was told that a reporter would be arriving shortly to photograph a new therapy garden at our hospital. The photographer wanted to shoot some patients in the garden, but that is out of the question. The therapy garden is for patients who are dealing with mental illnesses. So, the marketing coordinator told me she needed me to play the patient in the photographs.

Yes. I know, it's weird. We walked the garden, where a therapist would point out plants and flowers for me to touch. We sat to act out a therapy session, at one point two therapists were "helping" me. Luckily (or maybe not) for me, the photographer only took pictures of me from behind.

By the way today is day one of 4 days off for me- no school or work. Kevin has Monday off and for the next three days we are going to relax and eat good food.

1 comments:

Tiff said...

Me and Robert are off for the next three days too!!
Starting it off with movie night and the fireplace on! ENJOY!