CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

This One's for the Ladies

Yesterday Kevin, Leyland and I had a family day out and about at Panera, Trader Joe's and Target. We have two Targets in Pasadena, and one has an amazing clearance section in the baby department. It's a great way to slowly stock up Leyland on clothes for great prices. $1 for a cute striped onesie? I'll take it. $2 pants? Sounds good. Anyway, as we scoured the clearance section we found an item for me. It was an online purchase that a woman had returned to the store. So, what was it?

A Bravado Nursing Tank


This tank top is $45 and the one at Target was $11. The amazing thing is that these tanks are not sold in S, M, L, XL they are sold by bra size- band, and cup. The tank just so happened to be my exact size. My exact size! Seriously, what are the odds? We took it home, and I love it. I haven't taken it off since! The irony is that this is something that- now that I own one, I might actually invest the money in, but I got mine for a serious steal! Sometimes I think God likes to provide in such specific ways as sweet reminders that he is our provider, and we can trust him fully. This item is not necessary to my existence, but it does make me so happy.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Bravo!! Cute cheap functionality = always FTW.