CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Little Guy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 3, 2007

Midday Graduation

Tomorrow I graduate. Sort of. I actually will not be alumni until January really. Tomorrow is the ceremony, and the time I will cross the stage when my name is called. It's kind of awkward because I graduate during chapel. So I have class before and after it. There is no robe for me to wear, no tassle for me to switch from one side to the other. But I don't care!

Finishing college is a huge deal for me. Probably more than you know. I can hardly believe this is almost the end. I feel like sleeping for a week after I finish my finals. I am proud of all that I have done and I will wear a sassy purple dress, I will wear my heels that will most likely make me taller than the school president, and I will eat a cupcake.

I am excited, and to top it all off some of my family will be with me to celebrate next week. December holds very good things for me.

3 comments:

erik said...

Hey Mel! We are pumped to see you walk a crossed the stage! Yay! I can relate to knowing how big of a deal graduating from school is- way to represent! Some days I wish I could go back and finish something... Somedays I don't.

Anonymous said...

mel- you have a blog. this is it! I'm here at your blog! yay!

melody said...

Ahhhh! Beau! You found my blog. You must have done the blog hop and found me. I never wanted to tell my journalism friends, cause this is more for fun. I feel so exposed! haha, just kidding. Just don't judge my lack of serious content, or my bad writing- and we can still be friends.